A true financial partner with your best interests in mind
One of the most important professional relationships you have is with your Financial Advisor. Your long-term financial goals – planning for retirement, securing your children’s education and passing on your wealth to the next generation – are incredibly important and personal. Attaining them requires the insight and expertise of an advisor you can trust. To that end, our team is highly experienced at meeting your needs.
That extensive understanding of the financial markets gives us unique insight into the interests of clients like you. And it provides us a deep respect for the many ways people can be affected by their financial security and the financial security of their loved ones.
Individually, nearly every member of our office holds industry accreditations and securities licenses to make sure our skills are the very best for you. We also work with your other trusted advisors – accountants, attorneys and more – to coordinate your entire wealth picture.
Baird is built upon shared values of honesty, integrity, genuine concern for clients and respect for associates. These values are central to our ability to realize the quality client partnerships and high performance standards that are Baird traditions.
The Baird advantage
Baird attracts many of the industry’s finest Financial Advisors by supporting their entrepreneurial spirit and helping them build and run their businesses. For more than 90 years, we have provided the tools and environment advisors need to best guide and serve their clients:
• A partnership culture backed by employee ownership
• Industry-leading research
• Significant personal wealth-building opportunities, including stock ownership, deferred compensation, profit sharing and private equity investments
• A first-person internal service model, where live professionals respond in real time to your operations, compliance, marketing, client event and human capital needs
• Deep, in-house expertise for all areas of financial planning, education savings, retirement, tax and estate planning, and risk management
• Full-service support and state-of-the-art technology
• A team of dedicated specialists focused on making your transition to Baird as smooth as possible
• Recognized as one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® for the eleventh consecutive year in 2014
• Top-Ranked Equity Research. Discover why professional money managers trust Baird's research: Learn more here!
• Honored as 2008 “Middle Market Investment Bank of the Year” by Buyouts magazine• Acknowledged in Barron’s, The Wall Street Journal and other publications as having some of the nation’s top wealth advisors