Careers with Baird
The Baird Advantage
Locally, I've been working to grow our branches the right way since 2001. As the Branch Manager, I promote a competitive but collaborative client-first culture. Learn more about my vision to grow Baird's presence the right way, with the right advisors, in the Dayton-area.
I would love the chance to sit down over coffee or lunch and talk conceptually about what we do here at Baird and learn about you and your practice. Please feel free to email me or call me directly.
Baird attracts many of the industry's finest Financial Advisors by supporting their entrepreneurial spirit and helping them build and run their businesses. For nearly 100 years, we have provided the tools and environment advisors need to best guide and serve their clients:
- A partnership culture backed by employee ownership
- Industry-leading research
- Significant personal wealth-building opportunities, including stock ownership, deferred compensation, profit sharing and private equity investments
- A first-person internal service model, where live professionals respond in real time to your operations, compliance, marketing, client event and human capital needs
- Deep, in-house expertise for all areas of financial planning, education savings, retirement, tax and estate planning, and risk management
- Full-service support and state-of-the-art technology
- A team of dedicated specialists focused on making your transition to Baird as smooth as possible
- Baird Branch of the Year (Cleveland) – 2004, 2007, 2008, 2016
- Baird Branch Manager of the Year (Kurtz) – 2015
- Recognized as one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® since 2004
- Baird was again recognized for the strength of its institutional equities platform in Greenwich Associates' 2016 Survey of small- and mid-cap fund managers. The firm ranked as the No. 1 overall "important small- / mid-cap research advisory firm" and also received six No. 1 rankings for the quality and service of our research, sales and corporate access.
- Acknowledged in Barron's, The Wall Street Journal and other publications as having some of the nation's top wealth managers.
Imagine the possibilities and learn more at bairdcareers.com.