Find out more about these investment professionals on FINRA'S BrokerCheck >
True Partners in Mount Vernon
On November 8, McAdams Wright Ragen officially became a part of Baird – an employee-owned financial services firm with a 95-year tradition of keeping clients first.
Because of the strong cultural compatibility of our firms, the only meaningful difference for former MWR Financial Advisors is the scope of resources – including deep market insights from experts on three continents and in-house support from collaborative financial, estate, tax and investment planning specialists – now available to them.
And what it means for the people and businesses of Mount Vernon is that a caring partner with an existing investment in your community’s future now has even more to offer when it comes to meeting your private wealth management needs.
To learn more about what this true partnership in Mount Vernon can mean for you, visit or call us at:
"Financial advice is about ensuring the future you want for yourself and the people and causes that matter most to you."
March into Spring Food Drive
Help us fight this trend and reach our goal of 10,000 pounds of donations by dropping off any of the following items at our office by March 28. The Skagit Food Distribution Center serves 14 Skagit County food banks and other food initiatives and is in need of the following items:
• Pop-top or easy open cans
• Dry or canned soups, chili and stew (no ramen, please)
• Canned or dried vegetables, fruits and nuts
• Peanut butter, tuna, or other shelf stable proteins
• Baby food and formula
• Cooking oil and seasonings
• Whole grain granola bars, power bars, crackers, pasta
• Baby items and toiletries: diapers, baby wipes, soap, feminine hygiene products, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, lotion,
Have You Heard?
Listen to what Baird has to offer as a financial partner in these radio spots, currently airing on KBRC 1430 AM: