Find out more about these investment professionals on FINRA'S BrokerCheck >
Baird's Private Wealth Management group is known for the high level of service and client focus we deliver and the variety of investment options we offer. Clients trust Baird because of the talent and resources we dedicate to providing the best possible answers to their questions and solutions to help them meet their financial goals.
We're looking for people who want to work in a team environment with intelligent, highly motivated people – click here to learn more about Baird's excellent compensation and benefit programs. Private Wealth Management's core branch associates include our Financial Advisors and Client Assistants:
The foundation of our service to individual investors, Financial Advisors offer clients a wide variety of exceptional products and services and work closely with them to achieve their financial goals. Financial Advisors are supported by experts who specialize in Baird products and services, dedicated Client Assistants and sales and marketing professionals.
By teaming up with Financial Advisors, Client Assistants play an integral role in the success of Financial Advisors by providing the best financial service and advice for our clients. They receive ongoing training to enhance professional growth and service to clients, which provides opportunities to acquire knowledge and responsibilities as they advance through the career levels of a branch Client Assistant.
Baird offers a wide range of employment opportunities within Private Wealth Management.
The Baird advantage
Baird attracts many of the industry’s finest Financial Advisors by supporting their entrepreneurial spirit and helping them build and run their businesses. For more than 90 years, we have provided the tools and environment advisors need to best guide and serve their clients:
• A partnership culture backed by employee ownership
• Industry-leading research
• Significant personal wealth-building opportunities, including stock ownership, deferred compensation, profit sharing and private equity investments
• A first-person internal service model, where live professionals respond in real time to your operations, compliance, marketing, client event and human capital needs
• Deep, in-house expertise for all areas of financial planning, education savings, retirement, tax and estate planning, and risk management
• Full-service support and state-of-the-art technology
• A team of dedicated specialists focused on making your transition to Baird as smooth as possible
• Baird ranks 5, our seventh straight year in the top 25, on FORTUNE's 2015 list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
• Ranked No. 1 by small- and mid-cap fund managers for “most trusted research” and “greatest knowledge of companies and industries” since 2004
• Honored as 2008 “Middle Market Investment Bank of the Year” by Buyouts magazine• Acknowledged in Barron’s, The Wall Street Journal and other publications as having some of the nation’s